Expensive Conventional Energy Sources
70% Steel production companies uses coal as fuel. 38% of the world’s electricity generation comes from coal. It has high calorific value but at the same time very detrimental to the environment. The high quality coal comes in exchange of a high price!
Expensive Non-conventional or Renewable Energy Sources
- Liquid dominant resource, which involves
- Flash steam power plant
- Binary Cycle Power Plant
- Vapor dominated resource.
Cheap Non-Conventional Energy Source
Hydropower source – Tidal Energy
- Single basin single tide
- Double basin single tide
- Double basin with the power house in the separating dam.
Biomass – The Cheapest source of Renewable Energy
- Floating Drum Biogas Plant (KVIC model) or Chinese Biogas Plant
- Fixed Dome Type Biogas Plant (Indian Biogas plant design, Janata Model)