Classification of Non-Tracking Concentrators
Non Tracking Solar concentrators are mainly of 4 types. These are described below:
Flat receiver with booster mirror
Tabor-Zeimer circular cylinder
Compound parabolic concentrator
- The use of receiver shapes such as fins, circular pipes for better optical thermal performance.
- Truncation of CPC height to reduce the physical size and cost.
- Asymmetric orientation of source and aperture to deliver seasonal varying outputs.
- Design of CPC as a second stage concentrator.
- Solar Pond Pump Features
- Renewable Energy The Next Green Hope
- Renewable Energy: Graphical Representation
- Geothermal Energy Pros and Cons
- Hydroelectric Power Plants Advantages and Disadvantages
- Solar Air Heater Classification and Advantages
- Cheapest Source of Renewable energy - Biomass
- Fixed Dome type Janata Power plant construction