|Miller bobcat 250 EFI|
Miller BOBCAT 250 EFI Engine Drive Welder / Generator Review (907502)
- Less fuel consumption (upto 27 % less)
- 33 % Less sound.
- EFI or Electronic Fuel Injection produces better performance and less operation cost, longer functioning time and less emission than carburetor versions.
- Easy maintenance because of new and improved design. Oil can be checked from the front panel. It has single side oil fill and drain system.
- 5" shorter and 55 lb lighter than the previous models. Takes less space.
Some notes on EFI : EFI gives the super ease of starting (Really awesome !!). When not welding no fuel is wasted. When welding starts the EFI automatically starts functioning. It saves a lot of power. See the video below it will understand it !
Miller BOBCAT 250 EFI Engine Drive Welder Improvements
- The engine is rotated towards the front side for getting adequate air flow efficiently.
- Quitter operation is possible. As a result of this improvement the system can be started early, can be functioning all day long without polluting the sound.
- Can be used for structural construction work, repair, maintenance and fabrication purpose with great ease.
- Supports Stick Welding SMAW, Flux Cored (FCAW), GMAW or MIG, TIG or GTAW (DC or Non - Critical AC), Air Carbon Arc (CAC-A), Cutting and Gouging (Model 250 only, 3/16 carbons) , Air Plasma Cutting etc.
- Can be used in extreme conditions. Heavy internal leads are available for durability.
- Great cooling technology is present for max. performance.
- Super tough armor is attached for the safety of the welder and prevents accidents.
- It is heavy duty and versatile.
Miller BOBCAT 250 EFI Engine Driven Welder Questions and Answers
- Whats the Miller Bobcat 250 Weight ? ans : 501 lbs
- How Bobcat 250 is powered ? Diesel / Gasoline ? ans : Gasoline
- What kind of motor is used in Miller BOBCAT 250 EFI ? ans : 23 HP Kohler .
- Does bobcat 250 has any cons ? Ans : It needs to be bundled with some more specific welding kits.
- What is the price of Miller bobcat 250 EFI ? ans : $4,000.00 - $4,495.00
- TIG welding
- MIG welding
- TIG Aluminum Welding
- TIG Welding Basics
- Submrged Arc Welding
- Flux shielded metal arc welding process principles
- Resistance Projection Welding
- Resistance Spot Welding
- Resistance Seam Welding
- Different types of welding defects.
- Different Types of Welding Electrodes