Please Read : Best Mechanical Engineering Books
Best Automobile Engineering Books for Mechanical EngineersIn market there are a number of books related to automobile engineering. A single book of the subject will not quench your thirst about automotive engineering. On the other hand you don't have that much time to go through all the books! So your question will be which is best book for automobile engineering or What are the best automobile engineering books ? As I said earlier automobile engineering is a very complex discipline of study. As a student of mechanical engineer you would like to choose automotive engineering as a major subject but at the same time you have to keep in mind that it can make your life very difficult ! Students have that passion to understand the complicated and sophisticated engine designs and working principles. At first they feel great passion for the topic but end of the day few students get success studying automobiles. So you definitely need some real passion. I assume that you have that passion and enthusiasm about the automotive vehicles. Now you need some great automobile engineering books continue your quest.
What are the best books to study automobile engineering
Automotive Mechanics by Crouse and Anglin:
Theory of Ground Vehicles by J.Y. Young
Fundamentals of vehicle dynamics by Thomas D. Gillespie
Internal combustion engines fundamentals by John Heywood
- TIG welding
- MIG welding
- TIG Aluminum Welding
- Submrged Arc Welding
- Flux shielded metal arc welding process principles
- Resistance Projection Welding
- Resistance Spot Welding
- Resistance Seam Welding
- Different types of welding defects.
- Different types of casting defects
- What is casting ? Main application of castings
- different types of patterns that are used on the sand casting process.
- different types of molding sand
- properties of various natural and synthetic molding sands
- Comparison of different casting processes.
- Advantages and disadvantages of centrifugal castings.
- impact of renewable energy on the global warming in India
- Important biogas plant found in India - Fixed Dome Type Janata Model
- Biomass - one of the most cheapest non-conventional energy sources
- Renewable energy the great green hope !
- Renewable energy sources - graphical representation
- Pros and Cons of Geothermal Energy
- Solar energy pros and cons
- Different renewable energy sources - graphical presentation
- What is the cheapest renewable energy source - biomass
- Solar pond pump or solar fountain pump advantages and disadvantages
- Wave energy pros and cons